To build a happy and prosperous society through the overall development of people especially women and children with their active participation and full strength.
To ensure economic empowerment of underprivileged women through providing microfinance services including credit, education and health.
Values We Treasure - POLITE
P - Privacy of Client Information
O - Outstanding Quality of Service
L - Loyal in Fair Practice
I - Integrating Social Values into Operations
T - Transparency
E - Effective Feedback Mechanism
- To empower poor women socially and financially through community participation
- To promote gender sensitivity and eliminate gender discrimination
- To establish a sustainable organization this will continue to promote a healthy social development sector.
- To reduce exploitation through direct and indirect advocacy strategies.
- To conduct research cum study on different socio-economic issues of society.
- To organize training on leadership and skill development, planning, monitoring and evaluation issues.
- To organize health camp, health check-up for community people
- To create opportunities for the people to become self-employed which help them to overcome the poor economic problem and they become self-reliant.
- To organize the microcredit programme for poor women, through self-help groups.